Robotic Industry Wiring Harness
- CLOOM Tech supplies a wide range of top-quality wiring harness for the robotic industry.
- Our technicians customize wire and cable designs to perform at the highest level.
- Furthermore, we consider the tension and mechanical stress that cables must put up with in the robotic industry.
- This ensures that external factors, like extreme temperatures, do not affect the efficiency of our products.
- With more than ten years of wiring harness manufacturing experience, we have the right solutions for your robotic cable and wire needs.
- We are always available to help you get the best cable products that fit your needs.
Our Wiring Harness Capacities
Whether you are searching for a prototype or a multi wiring harness, we can meet your needs.Apart from the robotic industry, we also serve the military, aerospace, automobile, medical, communication, and other industries. Basically, we customize, manufacture, and test our products according to the international manufacturing standards.
These are our technical and quality assurance capacities:
|Technical Capacities||Testing and Quality Assurance|
|Strip and crimp AWG50 to AWG12||Pin assignment|
|Injection overmold capacities||Electrical continuity|
|High flex cables||Insulation tests for high voltage cables|
|Continuous flex cables||Custom test requirements available on request.|
|Control and instrumentation cables|
Do you lack documentation? There is no need to worry! Our experienced technicians are ready to work with anything- from sketches to blueprint samples.
Wiring Harness Applications in the Robotic Industry
These are the uses of wiring harness in the robotic industry:
- First, you can use a wiring harness to distribute power.
- Secondly, you can use them to transmit data.
- Thirdly, you can apply them in assembly line systems
- Fourthly, you can use a wiring harness to connect servo motors.
The robotic standard wires and cables you can use to facilitate the above functions include:
- Silicone Cables
- Polyurethane Cables
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Cables
Robot Cables and Custom Assemblies
Some of the customized services and products we offer include:
- Custom cable assemblies
- RF cable assemblies
- Custom wire assemblies
- Automated wire processing
- And many more.
We pride ourselves in diverse production capacities, verified processes, and skilled professionals. All these enable us to solve the needs of our robotic customers consistently. More importantly, we make every wire and cable to the client’s precise specifications. In addition, we allow our customers to check and approve the initial instance of each part before we start bulk production. Apart from that, each part, assembly, and product undergoes complete testing and inspection. We do this to guarantee the best quality that meets the ISO standards.
CLOOM Tech has the right technology and skills to manufacture quality wiring harness products. We will supply you with the best connected products in line with your project’s requirements. Even in extreme conditions, our cables and wires function effectively. Please send us your wiring harness requirements today. We are confident you will get the value of your money! Remember, we handle all orders regardless of the time frame.
How we Solve Wiring Harness Needs
CLOOM Tech manufactures dresspack assemblies from a quantity of 100 m.
Besides, as the leading supplier of wiring harness products, we have established our brand in the global market. We guarantee high flexibility and speed to our customers. Contact us today for all your special cable orders.
Features of a Quality Robotic
For a cable to tolerate recurring torsional movement, it should have a unique design. That is to say, the transmitters must protect the structure. Additionally, cable jacket components should accommodate any significant modifications in bending load and radius. To achieve this, we use ‘soft” structural materials that absorb torsional forces.
Below are the features of our robotic cables and wires:
Robotic Cable Specifications
Automation and Robotic Cable Assemblies
- Circular and military-type power connections
- Custom made with little minimums and quick turnarounds.
- Free prototyping made by an experienced technical team/li>
- Stringent quality control and testing on each product
- Made to customer requirements
- Proficiency and support in cable harness.