Auto Wire Looms
- For over ten years of experience as a leading custom wiring harness manufacturer,
- We have been providing excellent custom products and services to our clients.
- Skyrocket Your Business With Manufacturer You Can Definitely Trust.
Automotive Wiring Loom Production
- The wiring loom is the perfect go-to for the protection of Automotive and electronic applications.
- Auto wire looms prevent your electronic applications from facing moisture, vibration, wear and tear.
- Thus, you need to go for the best auto wire loom to enjoy longevity of your electronic applications.
- Fortunately, Cloom provides more than 50 types of auto wire looms. And they range from the split loom, braided wire loom, and many others—which help keep all your applications secure.
- With the various auto wire looms available, you can rest assured that you’ll be protecting all your applications. Also, multiple loom types are perfect for making your work look clean and professional. Plus, adding loom clamps will be the icing on the cake.
Solid Wire Protection Design
The Perfect Size For Your Measurement
Heat Resistant material
Protective Outer Covering Material
Different Types of Custom Automotive Wire Loom
Colored Wire Loom
Flame Retardant Wire Loom
Asphalt Coated Fabric Loom
Nylon Wire Loom Tubing (For Higher Temperatures)
Black Slit Wire Loom
Spiral Cut Wire Loom
Expandable Wire Sleeving
The Applications of Auto Wire Looming
You can liken the auto-wire looming to the blood vessels and nerves in a human.
So, auto wire loom is ideal for connecting electronic components and devices mounted in machines or automobiles. Also, it helps to convey information in copiers and fax machines.
Industry Quality Standard of Automotive Wire Loom
WHY DO YOU NEED US?
We commit our ALL to achieve excellence in delivering our automobile wire harness to you—our customer.
So, we go the extra mile to;
Frequently Asked Questions
No, a minimum number of orders.
Yes, you can. We’ll send you a tracking code via email after you make payment.
Yes, we ship to almost every country—as long you’ve got a postal service in your country, like DHL, FedEx, or even the regular postal services.
Most engineers and manufacturers believe the SXL wire is the best. And it’s because it can withstand extreme aging and very high heat.
Simple—You can protect your wires by installing a heat shield or wire insulation material to withstand high heat temperatures.