- Cloom has over ten years of experience in building custom cable assembly and wiring harness
- We ensure always to give our customers a five-star service
You're Welcome to Cloom's Official Website.
- Custom Tooling
- Offshore manufacturing
- Domestic Moulding
- Large and Small Volume Fabrication
- Original or Equivalent Parts
- We accept all types of orders—whether it is in small or big quantities. So, you can count on us for blanket orders with projected delivery dates. We also deliver prototype products or other sensitive orders with a quick turn-around delivery.
- If you need a quality customer quote with original parts based on your requirements, we can handle that for you—using your specs sheet like Hirose, Molex, Tyco, Switchcraft, JAE, AMP, etc. Or we can even use equivalent parts—which saves you more money and time.
- We offer other specialty services such as fully moulded locally built cables and custom tooling capabilities for specialized moulding requirements. Our documented in-house procedural requirements ensure that all custom assembly orders are completed accurately and in a timely fashion.
- We can deliver specific services like custom tooling capabilities with your specific molding requirements. Plus, we offer bespoke services for fully molded, locally built cables. Also, there’s an in-house procedural requirement document that helps to manage all your custom assembly orders. That’s our way of double-checking that all your custom orders are entirely precise and delivered promptly.
- Our over ten years of experience have taught us how to provide cable services for virtually any industry.
OUR QUALITY GUARANTEE
Jack Niu, Sales Rep
Jack has been in the electronics industry since 2011. As one of the initial staff, Jack experienced each developmental stage of Cloom Tech. Meanwhile, he gathered rich experience of products and sales. Jack keeps learning to make himself more professional and pay attention to details. He can help solve most of your problems for custom cable assembly and wire harness. In his free time, Jack enjoys an outing with his family. He is a person who loves life.
Lillian Yang, Sales Manager
Lillian started in the electronics industry as a sale since graduated in 2010.
She joined OurPCB company in 2015. In 2016 she helps create Cloom company that believes in the same ideals she does; treating clients as partners, creating great long term lasting relationships and building a company that is as enjoyable to work with as it is to work for!
Lillian treasures her family above all else, in her free time she enjoys staying at home or visiting her parents.
She loves travelling. She can be found travelling with her family or close friends most weekends or holidays.